Friday, March 31, 2006

Foreclosure Invstors Meet Donald Trump's Wisdom

Foreclosure Investing and Donald Trump Wisdom

The Donald gets paid 1.5 Millions Dollars to give speaches in front of 50,000 crowd about Foreclousre and Real Estate Investing.

As I had mentioned in one of my earlier blog posts, The Learning Annex has apparently discovered a niche in this sector of the Foreclosure Investor crowd.

Learning Annex stated in one of their press releases "Real Estate in San Francisco is now the drug of choice." I have come to see more and more of this as I scout and look for pre-foreclosed properties. I encounter people from every walk of life... from young college age kids to senior citizens looking for below market homes and foreclosures.

Not only this is better than the stock market (in my humble opinion) if all goes wrong, you can always live in a house!

The success of this expo speaks volume of the hightened interest in Foreclosure Investing in the US and specifically in California. So the sooner you educate yourself, the sooner you'll be in the position to spot a good deal.

My main advise is and will always be, Do NOT rush into a deal and don't allow the hype and excitement of the moment get the better of you. Foreclosure and Real Estate investing is the most profitable business I've ever been involved in, however, it is also one that can be very costly if you don't do your homework.

And in closing, I'll leave you with some words of wisdom from Mr. Trump himself!
"Be paranoid, get even and always, always get a prenuptial agreement"


filed under: foreclosure investing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home