Sunday, May 28, 2006

Foreclosure Investing Training and Apprentice Program

Foreclosure Investing Training and Apprentice Program

This little foreclosure investing press release caught my attention the other day.
Jeff Adams is offering apprentice program for $20 a month. Although, I haven't seen the program or the content, I think anyone interested in foreclosure investing should at least take a look.

My education came from the school of hard knocks and on the street. No, I really mean hard knocks. I used to find homes in foreclosure from public information databases and go knockin' on doors.

Once, while in Los Angeles, I was welcomed by a man with a gun who claimed anyone trying to forclose on his house will be welcomed with bullets! So be careful if you chose this method of locating homes.

Anyhow, if you decide to give Jeff's training a try, please drop me an email and let me know your thoughts.

Happy investing :)


Visit House Foreclosure and Investing Blog to read Forclosure Experts discuss Foreclosure Investing and Strategies on a daily basis.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

buying foreclosures and The house flipping process is not easy but learning about it might make you to try it out yourself.

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home