Tuesday, May 09, 2006

How I found 9 free foreclosure listings

How I found 9 Free Foreclosure Listings in less than 10 minutes


Frankly, I don't think you really need any online paid sources to get some listing.
Alot of my readers ask, should I subscribe to a list service. And my answer is NO.

But let me elaborate.
In the beginning, you really only need to do some basic online searches to get the best results.

However, as you get busy, you might consider some online foreclosure listing services.

Here's a quick tip.
Go to: http://www.homesales.gov/homesales/mainAction.do
This is US Government's official online website for proprty listings.

Click on the desired state.
Pick the city and pops several properties that are either seized, foreclosed, available for sale etc.

Good luck and happy investing.

files under: foreclosure investing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home